The Serene Approach to Pilates & Yoga
…”eagle-eyed Gillian gives hands-on and verbal corrections to ensure you get the most out of class”…
Pilates & Yoga will help:
- Reduce/Eliminate Back/Neck Pain
- Flatten Abdominals
- Improve Posture and Breathing
- Tone Thighs/Buttocks/Triceps
- Manage Stress
- Develop Flexibility, Strength and Relaxation
- Throughout pregnancy* and will regain figures post-natally
- and much more!
* New class: “Pilates Workshop” Wednesdays 12pm: bespoke Pilates exercises, analysis of a few exercises individuals in that particular class require. Can include Creative Visualisation, Guided Meditation, Self-awareness, Release, Relax, Massage, Rejuvenate, Yin + Restorative Yoga, inspired: Stretch Pavel Tsatsouline, Mezieres, Alexander Technique.
“In 10 sessions you will feel the difference,
in 20 you will see the difference,
and in 30 You will have a new body.”
Please click on the link below to complete the Health Questionnaire .
Click here to see: Class Video
Regarded until now as ‘the exercise world’s best-kept secret’, it has now won widespread acclaim and popularity. Devotees include Julian Clary, Wayne Sleep, Stefanie Powers, Patti Boulaye, Pat Cash and Madonna. It has helped everyone from first-time exercisers, neck and back sufferers, to elite athletes and sports professionals. It will help strengthen your muscles and re-align your spine, thus enabling you to relax the tight neck and back muscles, will help you achieve a longer, leaner, more supple and relaxed body. It is excellent for stress management.
You will begin by learning core stability (pelvic and shoulder girdle stability) using abdominals, postural muscles and breathing. This will be incorporated into sit-ups using your stomach, not your back and neck! You will then use your postural muscles in a variety of exercises (including familiar ones – squats, press-ups, etc.) to tone, strengthen and stretch from head to toe, including all those difficult-to-target areas!
Find out more about:
- Classes and Timetable
- Private lessons/personal training
- Classes in general
- Classes in Chelsea
- Classes in Kensington
- Classes in Knightsbridge
- Classes in Fulham
- Gillian Greenwood
- Pilates & Yoga
Pilates and Lifestyle Book
My ebook “Pilates and Lifestyle” is available from Amazon for the Kindle
Gillian’s Back Pain Liberation Podcast
Absolute Beginners Adult Ballet in Camden
Starts 12th September
Thursdays 1-2pm £10
Academy Mews Dance Studios
15 Pratt Mews Camden
Just turn up or book and pay by clicking on the Blue Group Class link above.
Mind, Body, Spirit Pilates Contact Information
- Postal address
- Mind, Body, Spirit Pilates
- 402 Fulham Road,
London SW6 1HR
(Visitors strictly by appointment only.)
Due to my post being lost recently – please do not send anything important
to this address!
- 07366 035564 or 020 7385 3577
- General Information: email@example.com
GILLIAN LOOKS FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO HER CLASS